Ariel and Luis


Local Church:   Shell Church of the Nazarene in Shell, Ecuador
District:  Sierra Centro
Extreme Ambato Ecuador 40/40


Both boys have experience in missions in working with the Shuar Indians close to where they live.

I am Ariel Pérez and I am from a small jungle town called Shell.   I went to elementary school in Quito, Ecuador and I went to high school in Shell.  I received a degree in Physics and I am studying at the University. The story of Nate Saint, told in the movie  "End of the Spear" impacted my life to serve God.  Those five missionaries that were killed were based out of the town of Shell, where I live.  They were killed as they tried to minister  to the Waorani Indians.  I am going to work with Extreme Nazarene and  my biggest dream is to serve God. 


I am Luis Gutiérrez. I went to elementary school in Fiscal Cristóbal Colon and I went to high school at Jorge Icaza in Shell.  I was also a child in  the program, Compassion International.  I have been involved in missions in my local church.  I love people so much that I want to take the gospel to them.





Comments

Popular Posts