Caluma Compassion International Pastoral Family Testimony

We have a testimony from one of our Compassion International pastoral families from Caluma, Ecuador on the Sierra Central District. This week we would like to introduce Geovanny Balderramos, 29 yrs, and Yuly Quinteros, 23 yrs, and their three children. Dennis who is 8 yrs, Alexander, 2 yrs, and Yuly's sister who they have legal custody of, Jimena who is 15 yrs.

By the mercifulness of God, my wife and I have served the Lord together for 9 years. Last year I started studying in the ETED program which are extension classes. After taking three classes I received the call to preach and I felt I should go back to my home church to pastor in the Coast District but God called us to
plant a new church in Caluma in the Province of Bolivar. We accepted the call and we are serving and working in the Compassion International Center.


This is a new and a little difficult for us since we will be far away from family so we ask for your prayers that God will give us the strength, and will cover us with the presence of the Holy Spirit. We know and have faith in our All Powerful God that He will use us and bless us into the work he has called us.

Comments

Popular Posts