Jim Cossairt wants to update us.  "I'm in progress with treatment #6. My CT Scan is scheduled for next Thursday. Please join me in praying for good results  We're hoping for the tumors in my lungs to be drastically reduced in size and number and for my lymph nodes to be back to normal size. There's a chance there could be no change at all and I'll have to continue treatments until June for a total of 12.  I continue to be humbled at the support my family and I receive as we journey through this. Thank You just doesn't seem to say enough. Again Prayers are what we need the most. I'm doing better with most of the side effects. Neuropathy and nausea still a battle, but warmer temps help a great deal." Jim and his wife have four daughters and they are caring for his two nephews. Jim needs a miracle and we believe that the hand of God can heal him so please join us in lifting up Jim and his family in prayer. 
 
Sofi had a small set back in that she developed an infection this past week but she is doing better.  She is still receiving treatments as an outpatient.  Please continue to pray for her as this a lot for a 13 year old to go through.  Please pray that she will stay encouraged. 
 



Comments

Popular Posts